Content of my Blog

Here you can find not only my story or diary, but also some informative news based on fact.

Selasa, 20 November 2012

My Last Language Class

Here I would like to share another sweet moment from my Senior High School. Unexpected before, I was accepted by one of the best Senior High School in Malang City. The first moment when I was accepted was so-so nothing good or something WOW. As the time was by, I realized that here is the place where I growth into a good man and successful just right now. In process of studying there, a lot of biter or sweet moment I ever felt before.

For instance, this phase started at second grade in Junior High School. The end of second semester in first grade passed, and my report score is showing me the way to choose language as my focusing subject. Only 15 students as the members of language class. It does not measure whether the total of student is less but we can prove to make our school proud of us. Every day we passed through in different from other regular classes, because we have the small amount of students. the class had been holding for 3 months, and i almost known all of the characteristic of those my mates. Naturally, I had fallen love with someone here, her name is called "C" yup, she was the one who stolen my hearth :p

yup as you can see above, the one who sit in front of me, yes she was the girl. The reason why I liked her because she has a unique style where ever she goes. Then, she always cheerful where ever she meets her friends.

Step to the next moment was the amazing brother. his name is Galih aka Botok, he was the most naughty boy in my class, in fact, we just only had two men in class, me and my friend named Botok, lol. I found unique friend like him was the first and only, because instead of his creativeness, he also did somthing ignorant. for instance, here I give you one of the ignorance activity made by my rock friend named Galih aka Botok:


The situation was when we had time to correct our answer by our teacher named MS. Ruha (Math Teacher). yes indeed, he never did the home work. what he did just only made my lough, he ordered me to record this video to see the face of my teacher when she gave comment about my frind work (actually he borrowed my work ). Here is one of the Silly thing made by us.

I think this one that I can share to you all guys. Hopefully, I will post the other crazy of us during in Senior High School Period. See ya guys and keep on watching my diary here :)

1 komentar: